Grove Collaborative is a digitally native brand and direct-to-consumer e-commerce platform for natural home and personal care products. With a mission to help every family create a healthy, beautiful home, Grove offers a flexible recurring shipment model and gives each customer a personal shopper, a “Grove Guide.”
We are a B Corp
We are a B Corp - a group of about 2500 companies (like Patagonia and Ben & Jerry's) that prioritize social & environmental impact as well as profits. We can only do well if our community, environment, employees, and customers do well too.
We sell real things to real people, and make an impact
We’re not selling to Silicon Valley & New York; Our customers are real families across the United States. We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of families make better decisions and use more sustainable products.
We are in a truly massive market
Laundry detergent alone is a $130bn global market. And there's been little innovation in the past decade. Across consumer goods, it's the same products, sold at the same brick & mortar grocery stores. We can do better for our customers, and for the world.
Grove Collaborative is looking for a HR Generalist with 4-6 years of progressive HR experience to join our fast growing People Operations Team! You'll work autonomously to support the day-to-day operations of our warehouse facility in Reno, NV. You’ll partner closely with the Head of Warehouse Operations, site managers and the People Operations Team based out of Headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
- Self motivated and able to manage issues to close
- Resilient and comfortable in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Hands-on who can act both tactically and strategically to maximize employee experience
- Offer high-touch customer service while supporting warehouse staff and people operations
- Approachable, genuine and able to have fun!
- As an extension of the HQ People Team, you’ll administer various HR activities & programs: recruiting, on-boarding, benefits, compensation, development, and more.
- Partner with Warehouse management on employee relations cases, employee development & culture building.
- Track and maintain leave of absence, workers compensation, OSHA reporting and other compliance requirements.
- HR Professional with 4-6 years experience in similar role
- Have experience working in a warehouse or similar manufacturing environment
- Familiar with Local, State & Federal labor laws in Nevada
- Experience running point on full cycle HR responsibilities
- Experience supporting multiple client groups
- Travel required 2x quarter to visit other warehouse locations and HQ
- Experience with ADP a plus
- PHR or similar certification a plus
Everyone who works here is nice, respects everyone else, works hard, and is good at their jobs. We've grew 4x in the past year, and plan on doing it again this year.
We also have:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options: shared success is core to our mission
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental coverage
- Free VIP Membership + 25% off every Grove order
- Flexible Paid Time Off: we care most about results, not face time
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.