ROLE: EXECUTIVE IT
- Assist Sr. Manager IT in all day to day activities carried out to reach the goals set by him
- Monitor and maintain all IT related records and information
- Implement and allocate proper budget to IT hardware and software requirement
- Proper installation of all IT equipment’s and software on staff computers and desktops
- To maintain all MIS and cost related details for ready reference of the seniors and management
- Provide training to employees if any new software is implemented in the system
- Solve queries of the employee on call basis.
- Report day to day working of the system to seniors
- Timely maintenance of all the equipment’s.
- Configure mail and other required IT credentials for all new joiners at the Toll plaza in coordination with HO IT.
- Report any kind of problems or envisaged in systems to the PM or IT head as and when it arises
- JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Education: Bachelor’s / Master’s in Computer Application, PG-IT, Hardware Networking Knowledge
Years of Experience: 5 + years of relevant work experience, with a minimum of 5 + years in IT services and support functions
Working Hours: Administrative hours +On Call Duty
Other Skills Required
- Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills are critical for IT systems managers, as they regularly work with employees of various company departments who rely on computer systems.
- IT systems assistant should be ready to learn and have a good software and hardware knowledge
- They should be open to working long hours, which might include nights or weekends, to solve computer system problems.