NinthDecimal is the marketing platform powered by location data. It harnesses this data to build a precise understanding of consumers’ physical world behavior. Fortune 500 companies and marquee brands activate this customer intelligence through audience targeting, measurement, insights and data licensing solutions. By filling the gap in understanding how consumers spend the majority of their time, NinthDecimal provides marketers a new model of the customer journey for impactful engagement.
NinthDecimal introduced the mobile industry to one-to-one audience targeting with the launch of our Location Graph™, the first platform to build audiences using historical location data. The subsequent launch of our Location Conversion Index® offered marketers the first mobile measurement solution beyond the click that could accurately measure incremental lift. NinthDecimal is now leading the way in exposing mobile audiences across the digital ecosystem, bringing advanced performance and measurement to all the ways the brands want to engage their audience.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing custom analytics team. The responsibilities for this position include these activities:
- Analysis of large data sets to derive factbased decisions of high-value business problems for the various business units, such as research analysts, product managers, data scientists, marketing and ad operations teams;
- Supporting Research & Insights team to produce actionable insights and datadriven recommendations for business and monetization strategies. Apply business analytics through ad-hoc reporting and custom scripting to drive optimization of various ad campaigns;
- Prepare data sets using python/scala/sql for targeting, reporting and data science research
- Ensure data quality of all inbound and processed data
- Create visualization to illustrate data trends
- Lead A/B testing processes, create and evaluate user segments and performance metrics, come up with the databased recommendations
- Contribute in the design, tuning, performance and maintenance of raw and normalized data so that data can be leveraged by stakeholders in a timely fashion by the appropriated reporting tools
- Extreme passion for data quality
- Expert in python or scala
- Expert in building and optimizing complex SQL, preferably in Postgres, Mysql. Familiarity with the columnar database concepts.
- Expert in data manipulation in multi-billion records data size
- Be an excellent communicator and a leader able to articulate complex decisions to the cross functional team
- Strong sense of business application and urgency
- Advance degree in CS, Math or related subject is preferred
- Familiarity with the digital media / advertising industry is a big plus
- Experience with Hadoop based technologies, such as Hive, Spark is a nice to have
- Familiarity with high level languages such as python, R, pig, java is a nice to have
What's in it for you?
- 100% mobile revenue growth year over year - the company is a great acquisition target
- This role is crucial for the company’s future
- Be the lead of the most disruptive revolution in the mobile advertising industry
- Work with wicked smart people in the hottest area of modern business – mobile/local/social targeting
- Excellent benefits and stock option plan