At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people collaborate by delivering the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio, and web conferencing together so it's easily accessible for everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, and room system. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to support everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social broadcasts so people can collaborate the way they want. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits of bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
BlueJeans is currently looking for a highly organized and motivated Sales Manager to manage a team of Account Executives and help grow our Account Executive team and guide them to achieve sales goals. The Sales Manager will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process. The Sales Manager will be responsible for building a high-performance sales team to ensure quota attainment.
- Develop strong knowledge of market, accounts, competition and industry trends and utilize that in the creation of Regional Sales Strategy
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner to ensure effective market planning and continued revenue stream.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company’s products and services
- Develop inspire and lead a world-class team of successful sales professionals, and provide overall direction to the Team
- Meet or exceed all quarterly sales objectives for assigned geographical area
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or equivalent experience in related field.
- 8+ years proven record of exceeding quota selling software and related solutions
- 2+ years experience managing a high performing sales team
- Must have strong experience adhering to a proven sales process
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to consistently improve the performance of a department in terms of sales quality and productivity.