At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people collaborate by delivering the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio, and web conferencing together so it's easily accessible for everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, and room system. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to support everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social broadcasts so people can collaborate the way they want. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits of bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
The Director of Sales Operations manages functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, reporting, territory development, quota management, sales process optimization, sales program implementation. The Director of Sales Operations is responsible for measurement the overall productivity and effectiveness of the global sales organization. The Director of Sales Operations also works closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization.
- Help define sales strategy including segmentation, coverage, and job design
- Manages the assignment of sales force territories and quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Works with sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Build, refine, rollout and monitor the insights needed for everyone up and down the sales organization to drive the business
- Own the sales stack to ensure we have the right tools to enable the sales organization
- Own and implement technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams
- Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of technology investments.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Partner effectively with cross-functional leadership to influence the direction and culture of the GTM organization
- A Rockstar with a proven track record of leading and building sales organizations and looks at themselves as the GM of their organization
- 8+ years of Sales Operations management at a successful software company; deep SaaS experience preferred
- Experience in building and managing a Sales Operations team
- Proven account planning skills
- Ability to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization
- Excellent analytical, business intelligence and project management skills; and above all, Intellectual Curiosity
- A “customer centric” viewpoint; always thinking about rollout / change management and how what will ensure sales teams are successful, not just building the right tools, processes, programs
- Bachelors degree or equivalent; MBA preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills