The Enterprise Systems team is tasked with building tools, frameworks,
and services that enable front office and back office integrations. Our
ecosystem of services (nearly all cloud-based) allow BlueJeans
developers, system operations and internal users to work at scale.
In this role, the ideal candidate will develop web services to support
integration technologies, platforms and tools to help build and enhance
new features for our cloud platform. One major area of ownership in this
role will be the eCommerce integrations between a third party vendor and
the BlueJeans product. The eCommerce integrations will play a major role
in in the continued growth of BlueJeans revenue and adoption.
- Design, develop and maintain Middleware applications implementing complex business logic at scale.
- Develop and extend our e-commerce platform.
- Work with the Enterprise Software Team to translate business requirements into scalable systems Work with R&D/Engineering to define requirements for internal product interfaces required for the our applications Full maintenance of the micro services build. This includes documentation of the processes, building audit and alerts to manage failed jobs/bugs.
- Flexible and problem based learner who will independently search and identify the best solutions and architecture to solve given problems.
- 5+ years of coding experience, python preferred or any other server side scripting
- Strong experience in building micro services that handle customer business logic rules Experience with AWS architecture and different tools (eg. API gateway, S3 buckets, Lambda, SQS, SNS, NoSQL and traditional databases)
- Experience with REST and Soap API
- Excellent communications skills
Bonus points for :
- Experience with any one of Salesforce, Marketo and Zuora APIs
- Strong SQL
- Github or other opensource contributions Prior experience in development of eCommerce applications a huge plus