- Keeping our product awesome by enhancing and contributing to upstream react, react-native, react-native-windows, redux, flow, eslint, codepush, and other open source dependencies.
- Ensuring we prioritize performance and security in our clients by integrating automated profiling and vulnerability testing+static analysis in our CI pipeline and development methodology.
- Maintaining a tight feedback loop for developers and internal users by doing test-driven development at the unit- and acceptance-test level for fast feedback both in local development environments, in our cloud CI providers, and our internal continuous deployment.
- BS or Masters in Computer Science
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Prior expertise in enterprise-grade refresh cycle, internationalization and accessibility compliance requirements
- Comfortable coming up to speed on, and working in, a Windows-centric development environment