At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
The BlueJeans Customer Success team grows long-term profitable customer relationships by making strategic, operational and measurable contributions to customers’ unique business objectives. As the quarterback and driver of account enablement, adoption, expansion, and end-user engagement, the Customer Success Team is directly impacting BlueJeans rapid growth across the cloud based video collaboration market.
This person can be located in our Irvine, San Francisco or Mountain View offices.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to expand our team’s investment in delivering world-class video communications results to our most critical customers.
As a member of our Customer Success team, you will proactively build relationships, identify and mitigate risk and expand product adoption within a specified book of business. The right candidate will be adept at managing multiple priorities without sacrifice to proactive customer delight in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Maintain and grow monthly recurring revenue for our most valued customers by employing proven strategies which drive product adoption
- Quarterback internal and external initiatives through cross-functional partnerships with sales, onboarding, support, product management, finance, operations and other teams which directly impact overall customer success and drive customer growth
- Develop strong customer relationships and serve in the role of trusted advisor to BlueJeans customers
- Analyze health metrics and provide leadership and/or execution of onboarding, enablement, adoption and retention plays thru both internal and external resources
- Effectively employ multi-channel communication strategies that leverage our most effective customer touchpoints including video, e-mail, phone, channel partners, and internal & external champions.
- Contribute to lifetime revenue expansion by identifying and addressing renewal risk and upsell opportunity organically via stakeholder consultations.
- 3-5+ years direct and verifiable enterprise-level customer success experience
- Proven track record of success with a verifiable history of exceeding sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Driven by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence
- Possess that rare blend of technical expertise and sales acumen wrapped in a strong customer-centric mentality
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and dot-connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Enterprise-ready, solution-oriented mindset to understand and solve complex customer issues
- Experience and comfort interacting with and influencing C-level executives
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with understanding of situational best practices
- Excellent presentation skills – from small to large audiences
- Ability to lead, manage or influence both internal BlueJeans resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes
- Experience in Cloud, SaaS, Video or Web Collaboration
- BS or equivalent education and relevant experience