As a Technical Account Manager at BlueJeans, you will be the primary point of contact providing technical consultation, proactively mitigating technical risks, and managing IT relationships with BlueJeans' largest and strategic customers. Being a trusted advisor, you will use your technical expertise and business insight to ensure our high-value customers are able to grow their business by utilizing the full scope of BlueJeans’ product suite. The ideal candidate is a technical expert with an entrepreneurial drive and passion for customer success.
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert on BlueJeans's architecture and video/audio collaboration space.
- Proactively mitigate technical risks using data driven models to main technical health in the assigned accounts.
- Be the primary point of contact to drive complex technical escalations towards timely resolution.
- Provide technical consultations for architecture integration and service optimization .
- Develop a trusted-advisor relationship with customers and provide recommendations based on BlueJeans product suite to address their business needs.
- Proactively notify customers about product enhancements and incremental product releases.
- Be the Voice of Customer internally within BlueJeans to drive prioritization of business needs for our customers
- Excellent communication, analytical skills & problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Solid understanding of IP Telephony, SIP or H323, and Audio/Video codecs
- Experience in troubleshooting network problems, firewalls, NAT etc.
- Proficiency with Video conferencing or Unified communication solutions such as Cisco/Tandberg, Polycom, Lifesize, Microsoft Lync/Office365.
- Hands on system administration experience on Windows, Mac and Linux is a plus.
- Ability to articulate complex technical topics, diplomatically address customer concerns, while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
- Hit the ground running and can adapt quickly to new challenges.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and a team player with a sense of humor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or have equivalent work experience. 5+ years experience in a client-facing technical role. Previous Technical Account Manager or Escalation Engineer experience is a plus.