About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
- 2-3 years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Utilize established Microsoft development tools, guidelines and conventions
- Experience with MVC, Windows Services, web Services, WCF, REST API and SOAP APIs.
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications.
- Plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science.
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and knowledge