Copper is the only crm made for G Suite, works instantly and has an intuitive user experience. Designed for the teams who close deals, Copper is helping people focus on what’s important: authentic relationships.
As an engineer at Copper, you'll work in an agile development pod and your primary responsibility will be to add new features to our crm. You'll focus on back-end coding using the Ruby on Rails framework. We believe in collaboration between the back-end, front-end, product, and QA, so you should be comfortable coordinating with folks across the entire software development lifecycle and tech stack. Because we have just one product, every contribution you make is noticed and appreciated.
A day in the life...
- Scoping, prototyping and implementing crm features for our customers with attention to scalability and security
- Quick escalation of issues to ensure timely resolution to blocking issues
- Providing feedback to the product team with engineering limitations and optimizations
- Fixing bugs and writing unit tests
- 4+ years of professional software engineering experience
- 1+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Deep understanding of Web Concepts
- Bachelors degree in CS, Mathematics, other related fields
Tell me more about Copper...
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for crms
- Funding: Raised over $87M for our Series C from top-tier investors
- On a roll: Our technology has won the following awards in the last year: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Happy customers: Help hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses be more successful. Just read our reviews.
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!