Copper is reimagining crm. It’s made for G Suite, works instantly, and has a beautiful user experience. Designed to help business relationships last, Copper is changing how we work together.
A day in the life...
- ID and implement solutions supporting IT as Code (ITaC) for reporting and automations across all functions of internal IT
- Monitor/maintain network infrastructure and AV
- Monitor/maintain IT’s SaaS services (API, GUI), assist with implementations and integrations
- Manage Service Desk
- Manage laptops (MDM, provisioning, tracking)
- Lead or assist on projects (as-need) with other departments, or within IT
- A minimum of 4 years experience across multiple IT functions
- Scripting is a must (Bash, Python)
- Network management, including firewall, VLAN, and switch configuration required
- High proficiency in OS X management, Windows experience
- Experience admin-ing popular user services: G Suite, SSO, MDM, Slack, Office 365, etc.
- Customer-oriented approach to solutions, cultural and technical
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, willing to ask for help and offer support to the rest of the team
Tell me more about Copper...
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for crms
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- On a roll: In the last year our crm has been awarded: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Happy customers: Help thousands of small and medium-sized businesses be more successful. Just read our reviews
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a difference
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more