Cority leverages its cutting-edge SaaS-based technology and broad EHSQ product suite to partner with organizations around the world to effect meaningful change in the way environmental, health, safety and quality is managed. Cority stands by its customers as they attain performance goals, reduce EHSQ risks, enhance corporate productivity, and create a healthier workforce. The company has received many accolades for its strong employee culture and outstanding growth rate including recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies; being shortlisted for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Private Business Growth Award; and being named by Aon Hewitt as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
The technical consultant -SharePoint/Salesforce acts to promote the use of our internal intranet system and works with all business units to continually improve the experience.
- Take ownership over SharePoint Online and Salesforce platform including administrative work
- Architect solutions scaled to meet the users needs including proposals, estimates, and managing the project through completion.
- Work with third party consultant to Rework SharePoint online platform to drive better engagement and overall feel of the system
- Establish and lead team to assist with championing SharePoint and enforce best practices
- Develop reporting strategy on key metrics for both SharePoint and salesforce platforms
- Promote and advocate collaboration within the organization using Microsoft o365 product suite in conjunction with SharePoint Online
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor’s in computer science with 3 + years of experience
- Possesses comprehensive technical knowledge and organizational skills to oversee, coordinate, and participate on highly complex projects with high visibility and high impact to the business
- Demonstrates creative thinking and innovative approaches using multiple technologies and works to clarify technical ambiguity
- Utilizes experience in order to identify problematic relationships. Anticipates, prevents and eliminates problems and creates efficient fixes problems and roadblocks
- Works cross-functionally to accomplish assignments. Interacts with internal and external peers and managers to exchange complex information related to areas of specialization
- 2+ years of experience with SharePoint Online development , including creating SharePoint features and solutions, such as Web parts, master pages, custom page layouts, content types, workflows, and site templates
- 2+ year experience with using PowerShell and SharePoint designer to administrator Sharepoint Online (o365)
- Familiarity with JIRA for project management is considered an asset
- Experience administrating salesforce is considered an asset
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Collegial work environment with a focus on career growth for employees
· 18 different native languages spoken among a workforce of 150, the diversity of our employees reflects that of our client base
· Comprehensive medical coverage for you and your family. Our plan covers dental and most medical procedures with no deductible
· Cority provides a generous healthcare spending account to ensure that finance isn’t a factor in the health choices you make for you or your family
· We reimburse the costs of an annual gym membership (or any equivalent sports/fitness activity)
· Central location with all local amenities nearby, a lunch room with foosball and ping-pong and a view over the Toronto skyline
· An active social committee that regularly arranges monthly social events such as employee sports days, international potlucks, Happy Hours, Holiday Party and our annual ping-pong tournament
· Cority employees receive exclusive discounts to a huge variety of products and services. Employees have used these discounts to save money on rail tickets, car rentals, hotels, theatre tickets, laptops and sporting events