Who We Are
Founded in 2013, Madison-Reed is a prestige beauty brand empowering women with the ultimate hair-color hack. Rather than settling for a suboptimal hair color "box" product or an expensive and time consuming salon visit - they provide her with a hair color experience she never thought possible: Salon-gorgeous multi-tonal hair color with shine and softness, a no-smell low chemical ingredient profile, gold standard customer service with certified licensed colorists on call, cutting-edge diagnostic color matching technology, delivered to her door/on her schedule at a revolutionary price.
In addition to their at-home hair color product, Madison Reed recently announced the expansion of its new concept: Madison Reed Color Bars, that are expanding nationally to 20 stores by 2019. These Color Bars are designed for women who either need a little more hands-on assistance before doing their hair color at home, or for women who will always want assistance. Color Bars are the "un-salon" where clients can get salon-quality hair color at a fraction of the time and expense of a traditional salon, using our same great hair color formulations.
Madison Reed at-home hair color kits and color bars combined represents a two-pronged attack on the $15Bn (US only) hair color market and a welcome innovation for millions of women who didn't think a better way was possible.
The above is what Madison Reed does, but what is more profound is their why. The company’s proposition is an expression of a deep-founded belief of its founder, Amy Errett, who believes a confident woman is a beautiful woman and that women should confidently demand more because they deserve more, not just in hair color, but in their lives. She believes this so deeply that she named the company after her daughter, Madison Reed. Consistent with "confident is the new beautiful", the company recently announced zero retouching in all advertising photography.
Madison-Reed is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by leading investors: Norwest Partners, True Ventures, Comcast Ventures and Maveron. The company is growing 70% year-over-year and is positioned for continued growth.
Madison Reed Just Raised Another $25Million to Open Hair Color Bars Across the U.S.
With Dye Jobs For Just $45, Hair Color Startup Madison Reed Takes On $15 Billion Market (Forbes)
These Ingenious At-Home Hair-Color Brands Are Disrupting the Salon Scam (Wall Street Journal)
Beauty brands Glossier, Curology, Beautycounter, and Madison Reed make 2018 Direct Brands Worth Watching List (Cosmetics Design)
The latest product to hit your doorstep? Hair dye. (Fortune)
The Warby Parker of hair color, Madison Reed, scores new funding and a CMO(Tech Crunch)
Madison Reed Commits to Using "Raw" Photography (PR Newswire)
This beauty startup raised $25 million to defy the retail apocalypse and open stores across America (Business Insider)
Madison Reed Bridges The Brick-And-Mortar Divide (PYMNTS.com)
Who you are
You have a passion for performance marketing and are able to manage, analyze, and execute paid social ad campaigns. You are analytical, methodical and thoughtful, with the ability to articulate strategy and performance to executives and creatives alike, in a clear and concise manner. If you’re ready to dive in, disrupt a huge category, do meaningful work, and make lasting connections, then this may be the right role for you!
What you’ll do
- Plan, build, and execute paid social ad buys across Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Provide data-driven and thoughtful analysis of strategy and performance to management and other cross functional partners
- Advise creative team on creative best practices, insights and trends that will drive continued innovation in our best-in-class creative program
- Partner with the Digital Experience team to analyze and optimize ads and down funnel conversion performance
- Work with analytics team to tie deeper customer insights to social acquired customers and use that to inform future customer acquisition
Skills we’re excited about
- 2-4 years of experience running performance media on Facebook, Google, display or other channels.
- Strong statistical understanding and highly analytical approach
- Experience in working with large datasets and performing quantitative analysis
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate results and insights to management and creative teams
- Well organized, meticulous about the details, and able to juggle multiple priorities
- A self-starter and proactive, positive thinker