Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
Omada is hiring a Health Coach Manager on the Health Coach Operations team to be the direct manager for a remote team of digital health coaches. Your role will include holding regular 1:1s and team meetings, sharing performance data and giving performance feedback, managing compensation and leveling conversations, and building out the best-in-class coaching team. This position reports to Omada’s Manager of Health Coach Operations.
You are passionate about providing great people management to a large team of remote employees. You have experience and expertise as a health coach and are excited to motivate other coaches to perform their best work. You are highly organized and an effective communicator both verbally and written. You have experience and interest in supporting the ongoing learning and development of a health coaching team. You have experience and interest in people management.
- Provide day-to-day support and management to drive employee engagement
- Participate in the development of coaching systems and features
- Assist in the creation and operation of health coaching processes that scale
- Collaborate with the rest of the HC Operations team, as well as other departments
- Communicate effectively with a remote team
- Guide the professional development of a large team
- Drive alignment to achieve clarity and consistency in program delivery, training, and coaching expectations
- Represent the needs and perspective of the coaching team to the broader organization
You will love this job if you:
- Have experience managing people
- Have stellar written and oral communication skills
- Have demonstrated consistency in meeting and exceeding standards in a previous coaching role
- Have demonstrated leadership skills and desire to serve others
- Have exceptional organizational skills
- Have experience and interest in highly collaborative work
- Have additional background or interest in health technology, behavioral health, or digital therapeutics
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.