Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
As a remote, part-time member of the Support Team, you will work assigned shifts to resolve issues and answer questions from our participants about the Omada program and app via email and phone. You’ll do this by working together with a team of support professionals and by using our CRM tools in ZenDesk during our business hours, 8am-6pm pacific time, Monday through Friday at a remote location. Our team’s mission is to delight those we help and resolve problems with swiftness, clarity, and compassion. We strive to deliver a seamless Omada experience to our participants.
- Investigate and resolve support cases (phone and email) with empathy, thoughtfulness and care
- Answer phone calls with kindness to help participants and prospective participants get the assistance they need
- Process applications to give more people the opportunity to make big changes in their lives
- Strive to make each interaction with participants meaningful and remove barriers to their success
- Work collaboratively to put our participants first an ensure we’re upholding our SLAs
- Possibly work on projects as necessary
- Spanish fluency
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Experience in customer service in a customers-first environment. Office environment preferred. Call or contact experience are a plus but not a requirement
- Friendly, clear communication via email and phone
- Quick mastery of complicated processes
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to put Omada’s participants first (you’re a team player who also can shift into being heads-down on a list of tasks)
- A detail oriented, investigative, and strong problem-solving nature
- Adaptability to work in an unstructured, shifting environment where things may change rapidly
- Passion for positively impacting people’s wellbeing and making a difference in the lives of others
- Technical savviness
- Proficiency using ZenDesk or similar CRMs a plus
Note: Shift hours may vary each week based on needs of the business and our customers. This remote part-time, (occasionally) on-call role is best suited for those who value flexibility, may have other commitments, and are not looking for full-time work. We expect to offer regular shifts on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays with potential for shifts on other days as our needs grow. We are happy to try to work with you as other things on your schedule change if alternate shifts are available.
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
About Omada Health
We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.