Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
We are a rapidly growing San Francisco-based digital healthcare company and we are looking for passionate, seasoned system engineers to help us scale and mature our information technology department.
In this role, you will help design, build and maintain a vast array of corporate systems and applications necessary to power our continued success. We value self-motivated, disciplined and service-oriented IT professionals who seek a collaborative environment and the opportunity to make a strategic difference. You should be proactive in learning new technologies and ready to lead technical work.
What you will do:
- Empower health coaches to make a positive impact on the health outcomes and happiness of our participants
- Solve big problems to help the company automate, scale and mature.
- Manage corporate networks and systems including Meraki LAN and WLAN infrastructure and Windows Active Directory.
- Own a portfolio of SaaS applications including Google G Suite, Okta, Sophos Cloud, Dropbox, Netskope, Alert Logic, CloudFlare, and many others
- Design and document operational procedures and systems architectures.
- Work closely with our information security and compliance departments to keep our data safe.
- Provide technical support for computer systems, networks, applications and services.
- Automate the provisioning of Mac and PC notebooks
- Participate in the long-term strategy and planning for security, technical architecture, and operations at a rapidly growing company.
What you need for this role:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- A strong work ethic and a desire to provide exceptional service
- The ability to troubleshoot and manage LAN, WAN and WAP devices
- A track record of successfully deploying and managing SaaS applications
- Experience managing Mac OS X, Windows desktops and JAMF Casper
- Solid background in Microsoft Active Directory
- Familiarity with ZenDesk or equivalent issue management system
- A collaborative mindset with a desire to share and absorb skills and information to create a stronger, more knowledgeable, and capable team
- Comfortable with HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC 2 and general health care industry controls
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure such as AWS
- Experience with hosted VoIP, Cisco Meraki and/or VMware ESX servers
- CCNA, MCSE, CCA and/or AWS certified preferred
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.