Common’s hands-on, end-to-end property management and technology offering allows us to deliver unparalleled services that address the actual needs of today’s renter while providing significantly above-market returns for our real estate partners. This makes us the preferred choice for city-dwelling adults looking for a stress-free and all-inclusive living environment.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Common’s team. We challenge ourselves every day not just to think about ways to make city living better, but to activate on those ideas in meaningful ways. Our team is comprised of real estate professionals, designers, engineers, salespeople, marketers, client service representatives, and so much more. We work collaboratively, value self-startership, and embrace a “whatever it takes” mentality to ensure our work is done and done well.
Common was founded by General Assembly co-founder Brad Hargreaves and has raised over $65MM in venture funding.
This is a part-time, shift-based role (20 hours per week) with possible evening and weekend shifts.
- Greet members and guests
- Organize the mail/package room
- Help with key fob assignment
- Assist with lockouts
- Ensure member lounges are kept tidy
- Basic building upkeep, i.e. replace light bulbs and batteries
- Assist with member requests
- You smile easily and you put people at ease
- Interpersonal skills are a must in this role
- You are independent and great at managing your own schedule. You thrive on being out in the field and work best in small teams
- You prioritize well, and then also re-prioritize when things that are out of your control
- You keep your cool in stressful situations and are not afraid to dig in and problem solve
- You are operationally savvy, with a knack for project management and planning
- You have 1+ years experience in hospitality, community organizing, or as an executive assistant.
- You are incredibly well organized, good at keeping on top of your schedule and following up on issues through to completion - you never let things drop and are comfortable using technology to help you stay organized