Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
The Client Success Representative is the a critical member of the Customer Success Team, providing support to one or more Infutor Account Manager, and an assigned portfolio of clients. This position reports to the VP of Customer Success, and may require quarterly travel to meetings/training which take place in the Chicagoland area.
This person hired to this role may be based out of our Ft Myers, FL, Oakbrook Terrace, IL HQ, or new Downtown Chicago locations. Note, relocation is not provided. Please apply only to your preferred location.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Client Success Representative, you will assist Account Management and own day-to-day communication with clients. The CSR is also responsible for cross-selling and up-selling Infutor's product offering to the portfolio of existing clients. The Client Success Representative will ensure that client expectations are fully met.
As an CSR, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Owning the daily management of accounts by communicating directly with clients.
- Actively working with Account Management on various tasks such as running counts, placing orders, and special projects.
- Monitoring client usage on Infutor's proprietary online platforms.
- Managing critical project details — schedules, deadlines, and processes — from the inside out to keep each project running smoothly.
- Identifying partnership opportunities and providing solutions through Infutor's products and services.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technology skills; proficiency in Microsoft Applications, especially Excel.
- Effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task, and time manage workload. Must be able to handle multiple projects at once with a strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to build rapport and relationships.
- Maintain discretion in working with sensitive and confidential information.
- Exceptional customer orientation and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work confidently and independently; escalate issues and decisions when appropriate.
- Ability to effectively handle challenging situations with poise, tact, and patience while demonstrating a sense of urgency.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing, business, or a related course of study, OR 4+ years’ experience in a related field which required heavy customer interaction and project management skill set.
- Experience in the direct marketing industry (understand terminology, best practices. etc.).
- Previous experience utlizing Salesforce.com as a CRM.
Competitive compensation package, commensurate with experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k with Company Match
- Free Access to Office Health Club (Oakbrook & Chicago employees); Discounted gym memberships through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuter Benefits
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round