As an essential member of our Launch Operations team, the Facilities Manager will ensure our spaces operate seamlessly. Their work will reflect our high standard for hospitality that is central to Knotel’s values, no matter what challenges arise. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, urgency, and tenacious problem-solving, and the Facilities Manager will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Balance mindful budgeting against necessary spend on improvements and repairs.
- Oversee scheduling of all vendor/maintenance visits to sites, ensuring the onsite contact is always available or aware of incoming visits.
- Manage and oversee all inbound tickets to help fulfill requests for repairs across Knotel’s sites.
- Partner with Launch Operations leaders in developing and implementing process improvements.
- Maintain and oversee our facilities dispatching software, tracking work orders and ensure timely completion on all repair requests.
- Leverage approved external vendors to help fulfill requests and meet deadlines.
Who You Are
You are a natural problem-solver with a bias towards action and exceptionally high standards for your work. You pick up new skills quickly - especially when it comes to building, improving, and repairing things - and you know that great work on individual tasks is essential for big-picture success. You’re quick on your feet, unfazed by challenges, and care deeply about the presentation of spaces in which you work. You may not be an expert in property in every respect, but have a grasp on the basics and know when to bring others into the fold. You also have the following:
- Confidence with tools, basic plumbing and electrical work, patching and painting, wall mounting, furniture assembly, and other similar tasks.
- No concerns about carrying up to 20kgs.
- The ability to work flexible hours (e.g. mornings, evenings, weekends) to accommodate Knotel members’ schedules.
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 200 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.