Working alongside our Director of Strategy, the Strategy Manager will be charged with helping our organization continue to disrupt and define the future of the Real Estate industry. S/he will lead the development and execution of our strategic priorities. S/he will become a subject matter expert on real estate-as-a-service and all adjacent opportunities, with an eye toward the exploration of new products, services, and markets. Finally, s/he’ll work cross-functionally (as both leverage and thought leader) to bring these opportunities to life, partnering with Product, Marketing, Operations, Property, Growth, Finance, and People teams to launch, test, track, evolve, refine and execute on new products and services.
What You’ll Do
- Support the development of Knotel’s long-term vision and strategic priorities
- Lead the research of new strategic opportunities, including market expansion outside of New York City, M&A opportunities and any new product (tech and physical) or service exploration
- Provide cross-functional leverage to evaluate the strategic impact of new opportunities in Product, Marketing, Operations, Property, Growth, Finance, and People
- Lead the codification of current products, services and processes and develop frameworks to help teams test, learn and evolve existing products and services
- Evaluate Knotel’s strategic positioning and service offerings, and become an expert on competitive landscape, consumer and industry trends, and new technology developments
Who You Are
You are at home in an entrepreneurial, high-growth company and are always looking for new ideas and better ways of doing things. You are an analytical, intellectually curious, high horsepower problem-solver who is comfortable working with data and translating it into strategic recommendations. You know that clear communication and transparency in problem solving is critical, and you have the ability to effectively synthesize and manage up. You also have the following:
- 4-7 years of experience in a highly analytical role including M&A, valuation, financial modeling and due diligence
- Experience within M&A High level Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: Experience in product and process management, planning and conducting market research.
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what's never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 60 locations across over 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $95 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.