Propel is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to help drive our B2B lead generation programs, processes and systems. Your role will be to deliver on our demand generation strategy and execution, working across a fast-paced, high-growth start-up business.
You are a modern lead generation machine - able to come up with big ideas and execute them flawlessly. You thrive in funnel analytics, buyer journeys, search engine marketing, and are fluent in acronyms like MQL, SQL and CPL. You love the science of marketing as much as the art. You have a passion for building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns.
- Drive the demand gen engine to increase MQLs, brand awareness, web traffic and pipeline.
- Own the lead management process from initial lead to follow-up. You will work collaboratively with Sales and SDRs to obtain feedback on the quality of MQLs generated from marketing campaigns.
- Track full funnel marketing metrics and provide recommendations for program and campaign investments based on conversion rates.
- Lead and execute Propel’s digital marketing strategy, including SEO, paid advertising, social media and other digital channels.
- Manage and expand the capabilities of our marketing technology stack, including marketing automation, email marketing, contact databases, website hosting, etc.
- Partner closely with other teams to ensure proper messaging, execution and follow-up of one-off and ongoin campaigns across email, website, social media and advertising
The desired skills/experience for the ideal candidate:
- 3 - 5 years of marketing experience
- Experience in B2B, SaaS, startups, and/or manufacturing industry
- Digital marketing experience, including SEO, paid advertising and social media
- Creative and big idea person who can roll up their sleeves and get work done
- Highly driven and self-motivated, comfortable with autonomy and driving initiatives
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills