We’re looking for a Content Marketer to help develop and execute our marketing and content strategy to drive thought leadership, brand awareness, and enable our sales efforts. We strive to be the premier trusted source of consumer data for clients and press. If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to work with you!
- Work directly with the editorial team to execute blog and other content promotion strategies, including editorial calendar management and implementation of best practices in SEO.
- Assist with cross-functional content creation with internal and external marketing, creative, PR, editorial, product, and sales teams.
- Coordinate and manage content marketing activities such as website updates, digital operations, brand communication, product and on-boarding materials, and corporate documentation.
- Develop and monitor project plans with defined success metrics, timelines, and ownership.
- Inspire and encourage the Second Measure team to contribute and share creativity.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead generation processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Be a thinker and a doer. You like to come up with brilliant ideas and also bring them to life.
- Be a storyteller. You have empathy for users and can adapt your message for a particular audience in every part of the customer journey.
- Be data-driven. You use insights from various data sources, including Second Measure, to create and share thoughtful points of view.
- Love to learn and teach. You enjoy learning about new technologies, and then explaining complex ideas to broad groups.
- Collaborate. You like working with diverse teams at all levels of the company - in person, as well as remotely.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, including expertise in strategy development, content creation and promotion, sales enablement, voice of customer research, and/or marketing project management. Start-up experience is a big bonus.
- Experience executing SEO strategies and content categorization, distribution, and measurement.
- Experience repurposing content across different mediums, including video and social media.
- Ability to drive PR/Corporate Communications as a part of the content strategy.
- Mindset toward brand awareness in creating appropriate content for a targeted audience to optimize engagement.
- Remarkable written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectiveness working collaboratively and cross-functionally.
Working at Second Measure:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits; plus a generous parental leave policy (up to 12 weeks paid leave, up to 1 year total leave)
- Flexible work from home and paid time off policies
- Pre-tax commuter benefits