LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Director, Marketing Content & Communications
REPORTS TO: VP, Marketing
TigerConnect is looking for an experienced and creative Marketing Content & Communications Director to help amplify our brand and messaging in the Healthcare tech space. Broad responsibilities would include driving our overall content strategy, managing trade shows and events, overseeing PR and social media initiatives, and finding innovative ways to make noise in our industry, and beyond.
What You'll Own:
- Find creative ways and forge new channels for promoting the TigerConnect solution and brand
- Work closely with DemandGen and Product Marketing to help define and promote company and product initiatives
- Develop compelling content, including promotional and testimonial videos, eBooks, email content, and more to drive marketing campaigns and lead conversions
- Collaborate with designers to build compelling, highly-shareable visuals and infographics
- Develop website copy and content
- Develop a rolling quarterly content calendar centered around hot industry topics and major company news
- Own, develop, build, implement and manage social media strategy across all channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, and TigerConnect Blog)
- Identify and manage event and trade show participation, including regional user events and HIMSS, TigerConnect’s largest event of the year
- Develop and drive PR strategy including developing press releases, pitches and stories across multiple channels
- Develop influencer marketing strategy to partner with industry leaders and partners to drive awareness and branding opportunities
- Ensure the Sales team is aware of all marketing activities through bi-weekly sales updates and relationships with sales leadership
- Manage relationship with PR agency to coordinate and implement strategic goals
- Provide partner/channel marketing assistance (co-branded brochures, websites)
- Manage the marketing coordinator function
What You Bring to the Table:
TigerConnect is looking for a creative and resourceful individual who can help us establish and own our message in the marketplace. The ideal candidate likely started his or her career in PR, but is currently responsible for a broader mix of marketing content and communications. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, the Director of Marketing Content and Communications will be responsible for building and leading our content marketing and social media efforts, leading our strategic communications process, and driving cohesion across all of TigerConnect's marketing messaging. The successful candidate will have top-notch communication skills and will drive projects with a sense of urgency to obtain clear results.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing corporate PR and Social Media/PR agencies (bonus points if you started on the agency side)
- Minimum 5 years of content marketing experience
- Familiar with account-based marketing (ABM) concepts and execution
- Experience managing a team, big events, and multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to develop and drive PR strategy and corporate communications, including: press releases, branding campaigns, partner relations, and corporate events
- Minimum 3 years’ experience creating and implementing B2B social media strategy across multiple channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Experience with Google Analytics, and social monitoring tools to measure and improve social media performance
- Ability to work closely with executive management on developing social media and content strategy and reporting results
- Prolific writer and content generator
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerConnect helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerConnect continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerConnect currently has over 120 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.