Qventus is a real-time decision-making platform for hospital operations. Our mission is to simplify how healthcare operates, so that hospitals and caregivers can focus on delivering the best possible care to patients. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to create products that help nurses, doctors, and hospital staff anticipate issues and make operational decisions proactively. Qventus works with leading public, academic and community hospitals across the United States. The company was recognized by the 2016 Fierce Innovations Awards in Healthcare and by Healthcare Informatics as a 2017 Innovator Award winner.
We’re looking for a product data analyst to join our product team. You will use your background in product analytics and/or business intelligence to measure and understand the entire impact chain of our product, from performance of our algorithms, through nudges and recommendations made to hospital staff, to the actions they take and the operational impact those actions have. You’ll work closely with our product, design & engineering teams to help drive the insights you derive into tangible results in our product portfolio. You’ll also be a resource for our go-to-market teams to help explain key concepts to our customers and prospects, and on occasion write blog posts / white papers that advance our thought leadership position in the market. You will be integral in developing our core methodology for how we measure success.
This is a high impact role that will drive innovation in our product and high impact in the market.
• Create real-time visibility for us and our clients into what’s working and not in our product
• Facilitate our product, design, and engineering teams’ laser focus on outcomes
• Explore our data to find leverage points and opportunitiesBuild and tell robust analytics stories
• Advise our customer success and go-to-market teams on what works, why, and how to drive further success
• 2-5 years experience in product analytics and/or business intelligence
• Proficiency in SQL and dashboarding/visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Superset, Looker)
• Comfort with Python or R a plus
• Ability to construct analyses that resonate with a variety of audiences
• A love for the big picture and a healthy obsession with the details
• Deep curiosity and a passion for real-world impact