MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales APAC, The South-East Asia (SEA) Regional Manager is responsible for the overall regional revenues, managing a team of 3 located in Singapore (Account Manager, Inside Sales Rep. and Sales Engineer).
Their primary role is to grow the business at a double-digit percentage, using proven leadership capabilities, MEDDICC sales methodology and Salesforce as a management tool. As a “player-coach”, the SEA Regional Manager will handle some accounts personally as well as the Channel Manager’s role.
They will prospect new Accounts by using hunting and marketing activity and grow existing customers by presenting new products and services.
MobileIron’s Go-To-Market model being fully indirect, they will develop and look after a network of reselling partners (VAR) and distributors. They will ensure the VARs and distributors are the company’s extended sales and technical organization, through enablement, training and joint marketing.
They will work across the MobileIron organization in APAC but also in Europe and US Headquarters in order to develop Global Partners (such as Vodafone, Orange, T-Systems, BT,…), run marketing and lead generation programs, adapt products to the local market and adopt best practices.
Finally, the SEA Regional Manager will define the regional strategy during the yearly budget exercise, identifying key verticals and geographies, as well as necessary product localisation.
· Natural leader with a passion for technology and business development
· Complex selling and Account Management capabilities (Solution Selling, MEDDIC,…)
· Sales management experience
· Good negotiator
· Extensive channel management experience with knowledge of global carriers
· Knowledge of security or mobility products
· Knowledge of Singapore market necessary; knowledge of Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia an advantage
· Self-motivation, ability to work with limited support
· Diplomacy and gravitas combined with sense of humour
· Strategic vision of business and technology
· Knowledge of Customer Success (CSAT, NPS) and professional services
· 10 + years of successful quota-carrying sales experience
· 3+ years of people management experience
· Software and cloud (SaaS, IaaS) knowledge an advantage
. Experience working with MobileIron Technologies