MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
Required Qualification, Skills
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• 1+ years of experience in test automation [hands-on coding and design in Java].
• Experience testing and automation on mobile devices, mobile operating systems, or mobile applications
• Experience with device automation frameworks is a plus [Appium, SeeTest etc.]
• Proficient in writing clean, maintainable code in Java.
• Experience with one or more database technologies (Postgres, MySQL) a must.
• Experience in testing Web Services (REST preferred) is a huge plus.
• Prior working knowledge of networking server technologies and protocols (HTTP, Proxy Servers, Load Balancers) is plus.
• Knowledge of revision control software (ex. Perforce, SVN, Git, etc.) and development lifecycle is plus.
• Saas/Cloud large scale testing experience a huge plus
• Experience with the Agile Methodology and continuous integration (i.e. nightly built and release) is a plus.
• Experience designing and implementing testing tools and systems is a plus.
• Must have a passion for quality and a bias towards speed.
• Be a good evangelist for the benefits of test automation.
• Must be a motivated self-starter with a short learning curve.
• Must be able to learn new technical areas quickly.
• Ability to communicate effectively – Verbal & Written