MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve software and hardware problems on desktops, laptops, printers, and mobile devices (Android and iOS)
- Provide desktop support services for both local and remote employees
- Track support work done and project progress in helpdesk ticketing system
- Install and configure desktops, laptops, IP desk phones and mobile devices
- Set up user accounts in Active Directory and hosted service providers
- Help document IT processes, procedures, and practices.
- Procurement of IT hardware and software assets as well as fulfill end-user purchase requests.
- Organize and sort IT storage areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Be available to participate in 24/7 On-Call support rotation.
- 3-5 years of Helpdesk Support in a multi-OS environment.
- Experience with supporting remote users (Globally)
- Experience and understanding of the Windows and Mac OSX operating systems
- Experience and understanding of the Android and iOS mobile platforms
- Understanding of SaaS platforms, such as Google Apps, and Zoom Conferencing
- Strong understanding of Office 365 and Exchange
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
- Advanced understanding with PC and Mac imaging and deployment technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Mac Office.
- Basic knowledge of IP phone systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of explaining and documenting procedures in writing and verbally.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
- Ability to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.