MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
- We are looking for a hands-on Payroll and Expense Report Accountant to join our Accounting team.
- Process semi-monthly payroll cycle in ADP. Maintain new hire; register new state as needed and other payroll functions.
- Review and audit expense reports in Concur system.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Process semi-monthly multi-state payroll by using ADP WorkForceNow.
- Process Canada payroll.
- Add new employee, direct deposit, 401k, garnishment and PTO accruals for non-exempt employees.
- Calculate out of cycle pays, terminations. Issue manual check.
- Interact with all levels of employees, respond to Payroll & Concur inquiries.
- Coordinates and interacts with federal and state agencies on issues pertaining to employee compensation and deductions.
- Review and audit employee expense report, receipts according to company travel policy.
- Add new employee and terminate in Concur system.
- Reconcile Concur funding batch and cash withdraw from the bank.
- Accrual unpaid expense report at month end.
- Process benefit invoices. Enter in NetSuite.
- Filing and record keeping.
- Prepare month end accrual.
- Assist in audits and perform other accounting duties as requested.
- BA in Accounting Preferred.
- Three years of experience in processing the full cycle of ADP Payroll.
- Knowledge of payroll principles, practices, regulations and procedures.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles with ability to accurately code A/P invoices.
- Strong computer skills including Excel skills and the proven ability to learn new accounting software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to interact with individuals both internally and externally.
- Ability to multitask and meeting the deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast pace environment.
- Detail with the ability to follow through and drive projects to timely completion.
- Concur and NetSuite experience helpful.
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.