MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
- Build Outside Sales Rep (OSR) Sales Pipeline
- Prospect via phone and email to educate customers and uncover business opportunities
- Use tools like Discover Org and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify and qualify decision makers who can utilize MobileIron’s Solution
- Make a minimum of 30 strategic inbound/outbound calls per day
- Territory Planning & Account Management with assigned OSRs
- Inbound Lead Follow Up and Lead Management
- Outbound Lead Generation – Account Based Prospect Research, identify key players, and generate opportunities
Who you are...
We expect you to have the following traits and skills which are critical to the success of this role.
- Possess cold calling/email marketing experience
- Passion for technology and desire to progress into closing sales role
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential MobileIron customers
- High Energy and positive attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Competitive and goal oriented
- Highly motivated, driven, and self-starting individual
What you’ve done…
- Previous Sales Development experience preferred
- Must be able to work in a team environment while maintaining independence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or Insidesales.com/SalesLoft/Outreach.io preferred
- Enterprise and/or Security software experience a plus!
Why SDR at MobileIron…
- Proven career path to closing role (current openings are due for promotion to SDR promotions to closing roles)
- Hot growing Mobility Security space with proven EMM leader with 7 years in Gartner’s MQ leadership quadrant
- Expanding sales team to beautiful facilities, culture, and benefits in Austin, TX
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.