MobileIron is on the cutting edge of the mobile revolution. Think about how important your phone is – mobile devices are becoming increasingly critical for employees to be productive at work. This has left companies struggling to keep those devices secure while enabling access to company information and preserving employee privacy and positive user experience. More and more companies are now turning to Enterprise Mobility Management software to assist them with that priority. Thousands of organizations have selected MobileIron as the platform for their mobile strategies. In fact, MobileIron is the leading standalone EMM vendor in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant and has been recognized as a Leader for 7 consecutive years.
Are you excited by cloud, security, and mobile? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we scale to meet the needs of our rapidly growing customer base.
MobileIron’s Tunnel & Access Client team is looking for a strong Technical Lead/Architect. MobileIron Tunnel provides secure tunneling to protect data-in-motion for the modern enterprise endpoints (iOS, Android, Mac, Win10). MobileIron Access secures enterprise cloud apps on modern endpoints and Tunnel plays a pivotal role in the Access Cloud Security solution.
Candidate needs to be capable of architecting client side technologies across all major OS platforms, contribute to overall system design, be a hands-on contributor and the technical lead for a small focused team working in an Agile development environment.
- Architect, design and implement Network & Security solutions/VPN clients in iOS, Android, Mac & Windows platforms.
- Review designs, code, and test cases and provide technical leadership/mentorship to the team.
- Work with cross-functional groups including product management, peer architects, engineering leadership, OS vendors, field and customers to understand/analyze requirements and identify opportunities with respect to the product roadmap.
- Act as a Product Owner or help the engineering & product leadership to expand high level requirements into actionable epics and stories for the team.
- Identify best practices and propose approaches to do performance and efficiency (e.g. battery) tests at various levels (device/system) across platforms.
- Aid QA/Automation to design and develop stable, repeatable test environments.
- Own significant features in production releases and actively support field requests & escalations.
- Actively maintain architectural roadmap for the products in close partnership with product & cross functional engineering leadership.
- Experienced in production software, preferably in distributed, networking and operating system focused client/agents/VPNs/SDKs.
- Expert level knowledge in Networking and Operating systems, with experience in multi-threading, Socket & IO Programming, security protocol stacks.
- Cross platform experience, with expert level knowledge in at least one of iOS, Android or Windows with a focus on the OS security model. Good exposure to a 2nd platform ideal.
- A career path which demonstrates diverse platforms/technologies will attract our attention.
- Experience with some platform native programming (Objective C/Java/C#/C++) expected
- Excellent verbal & written communication.
- Bachelor's degree and 15+ years experience
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.