MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
Who you are...…
The individual we're seeking should have a very strong technical background and be very keen in troubleshooting issues. Normal operations require managing critical issues, regularly communicating with customers, training on product features and providing on call support. Ability to reproduce customer environments in order to root cause issues will be key. The engineer will be part of an inbound call queue receiving and answering questions for direct customers and partners.
What you’ve done…
- One to Four years of experience in a role supporting enterprise IT, or equivalent
- Expert troubleshooting and reasoning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience working on critical system down issues and escalations
- Demonstrate experience troubleshooting - DNS, IP Networking, Firewall, SMTP, HTTPS, Load Balancers, ActiveSync, Email
- Hands on experience managing Linux/Unix systems - LAMP Servers
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Server Technologies (Exchange ActiveSync, Active Directory, ISA/TMG, NDES, KDC)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) - Exchange or equivalent experience
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) - Apple iOS & Android
- Cisco Certified Network Associate or Equivalent
- Knowledge of administering LDAP servers
- Database Experience - SQL Queries
- VMware Certified Professional or Equivalent
- Public Key Encryption Infrastructure / SCEP
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.