The Partner Success Manager (PSM) reports to the VP of Business Development and supports the growth of the Risk Intelligence business. The PSM will be a key member of the Appriss Insights team by developing & managing partnerships with Consumer Reporting Agencies (CRA) and other strategic partners to ensure their success while driving the growth of the Appriss Insights business.
- Leads the partner relationship and ensures that all outlined goals including annual revenue targets are achieved with each partner.
- Identifies, negotiates & executes new partnerships that will enable Insights to execute its strategy plan within the Risk Intelligence business.
- Meets annual revenue growth goals through the development, implementation and management of the go-to-market (GTM) plans with key partners. These go-to-market plans are developed between the partners and the Appriss team to outline the sales and marketing plan including resources commitments from each organization for the upcoming calendar year.
- Supports partner’s sales team to build their pipeline and meet partner’s annual growth/sales targets.
- Partners with internal Insights teams to achieve goals.
- Coordinates with the Partner Marketing Manager to support joint marketing programs as defined in the GTM plan. Ensures that Appriss sales tools and training are up-to-date & available to support day-to-day sales activities.
- Works with Appriss Product team to identify any additional technical enhancements that are required and works with them on the delivery plan
- Partners with Appriss Legal team on the review and execution of all partner contracts required to support initial launch and expansion of the partnership.
- Works alongside the Appriss Operations team on the integration to the Appriss Insights ‘platform and the resolution of any technical issues that might arise.
- Schedules quarterly/annual review meetings with Partner’s sales leadership to review progress and results.
- Understands the Background screening ecosystem including market trends to identify new revenue opportunities for Appriss. Partners with VP, Business Development to validate, create the business plan and make formal recommendation to senior management on a go to market plan.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or relevant experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience, or Characteristics
- 5+ years of channel sales/partnership management/strategic alliances in the background screening market
- Proven ability to develop and deliver on revenue plans
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- Logical and out-of-the-box thinking
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Proven ability to operate in a team environment and work in a matrix organizational environment; Ability to work cross-functionally among numerous stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent time management and written communication skills
Physical and Mental Requirements Job is physically comfortable; individual has discretion about walking, standing, etc. Job requires a very high level of judgment, exceptional analytical ability and creativity in investigating major problems that require original and highly innovative solutions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Other Some travel may be involved for both training and customer facing issues.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/H