An OpenBeds Network Sales Manager is responsible for generating sales by identifying, prospecting, and closing business within their assigned market. Additionally, interaction with customers, channel partners and state programs is expected. Duties include pursues paid subscription agreements with treatment facilities, hospitals, health systems, payors and others who are not supported by a state contract. This position also recruits referring providers. This position carries a quota tied to achieving revenue goals and travel is required.
This position can be located in Washington DC or Louisville KY.
- Identify sales opportunities:
- Recruit paid subscriptions
- Recruit Referring-Only providers from High Volume Referring Entity lists
- Connect: Initiate conversations with customers and prospects within target geography to evangelize Appriss’ healthcare solutions.
- Work with Project Manager to complete customer configuration and training during network onboarding.
- Qualify: Identify opportunities for new business opportunities. Be able to qualify needs, interests, and funding.
- Generate appointments: Arrange and coordinate remote and on-site sales meetings for customer/prospects.
- Build Lists: Identify and profile accounts within target markets using research tools such as compiled lists and company web sites.
- Targeted outreach: Make contact to individuals from pre-tradeshow attendee lists (phone calls/emails to schedule appointments, promote on-site activities, speaking opportunities, etc.). Tracking responses to activities/campaigns and ensuring timely follow-up.
- Analysis: Analyze purchased email lists for targeted outreach (ranking leads, profiling accounts, etc.) as well as forecasting sales-cycle stages and close dates.
- Assembling: Assemble contact lists for mass email and direct mail campaigns (targeted to specific titles, processes or regions)
- Follow-up: Quickly reply to marketing-generated leads (Web hits, events, tradeshows, etc.) to qualify and book appointments, as appropriate. Tracking responses to activities/campaigns and ensuring timely follow-up. Targeted outreach to post-tradeshow leads (qualification, scheduling meetings & demos, etc.). Follow-up on web activity (requests for information/demos; site registrations for content such as webinars, white papers, etc.)
- Quotes: Respond to prospect quotes that could include delivering a proposal with references, cost justification and ROI related information.
- Database Activity: Maintain up-to-date records and manage opportunities, accounts, and contacts within NetSuite or applicable CRM.
- Feedback: Be able to provide feedback from customers/prospects to HIS team including sales, marketing, implementation, support services and product development groups. Skills & Attributes
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding measurable performance goals.
- Possess strong customer-service orientation as demonstrated by past performance in situations where customer support, problem resolution and satisfaction were paramount.
- Demonstrate ability to plan, organize and execute; this may include sales campaigns, account management or other projects that require thoroughness, attention to detail, crisp execution and follow through.
- Demonstrate ability to build strong professional working relationships.
- Proven experience in timely and effective achievement of goals & objectives.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills necessary to present concepts and articulate business value.
- Possess a strong sense of team and demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively and develop productive and effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Display a sense of creativity and innovation.
- Display a high sense of integrity and respect for others.
- Able to excel within a fast-paced work environment with rapidly changing business conditions. Education & Experience
- College degree preferred.
- At least three years direct sales experience in software sales in healthcare industry; eight years of experience in sales total.
- Behavioral health and/or healthcare industry experience.
- Track record of success by consistently exceeding performance metrics.
Experience with sales automation or customer relationship management applications, such as Salesforce.com or NetSuite and virtual meeting and presentation tools such as Lync, WebEx, LiveMeeting, etc.
Physical and Mental Requirements
Job is physically comfortable; individual has discretion about walking, standing, etc.
Job requires a very high level of judgment, exceptional analytical ability and creativity in investigating major problems that require original and highly innovative solutions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Travel may be involved for both training and customer facing issues.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/H