Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions. Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters. Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily customer-centric activities. Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action. Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience, or Characteristics
- Effective verbal and written communications skills to consult with management, business partners and vendors required.
- Must have strong skills in PC configuration and installation, documentation generation, and quality assurance processes. Trouble shooting, application support
- Must be customer focused.
Helpful / Preferred
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- IT Help Desk or pc setup experience preferred.
- A+ Certification and Network experience a plus.
- Leadership experience highly desired.
Physical and Mental Requirements
Job is physically comfortable; individual has discretion about walking, standing, etc.
Job requires a very high level of judgment, exceptional analytical ability and creativity in investigating major problems that require original and highly innovative solutions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Some travel may be involved for both training and customer facing issues.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/H