The Trainer’s duties include:
- Trains users and train-the-trainers in hands-on manner during implementation and maintenance phases of deployment predominantly via webinar
- Works closely with the OpenBeds implementation and operation managers to plan user training during implementation maintenance phases
- Create and maintain training materials, including training video, training guide and FAQ
- Update training materials as necessary
- Schedule new user and top-up training sessions during implementation and maintenance phases
- Collate feedback from users during the training sessions and present to OpenBeds implementation and operations managers
Skills & Attributes:
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Possess strong teaching skills.
- Display a high sense of integrity and respect for others.
- Possess a strong sense of team and demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively and develop productive and effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Possess strong customer-service orientation as demonstrated by past performance in situations where customer support, problem resolution and satisfaction were paramount.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong professional working relationships.
- Proven experience in timely and effective achievement of goals & objectives.
- Able to excel within a fast-paced work environment with rapidly changing business conditions.
Education & Experience
- College degree preferred.
- At least two years of experience in software training.
- Behavioral health and/or healthcare industry experience.
- Track record of success by consistently exceeding performance metrics.
- Experience with sales automation or customer relationship management applications, such as Salesforce.com or NetSuite and virtual meeting and presentation tools such as Lync, WebEx, LiveMeeting, etc
Physical and Mental Requirements
Job is physically comfortable; individual has discretion about walking, standing, etc.
Job requires a very high level of judgment, exceptional analytical ability and creativity in investigating major problems that require original and highly innovative solutions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Some travel may be involved for both training and customer facing issues.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/H