About the Role
LendingClub is a rapidly growing company that places a high value on providing workplaces that our employees value. To that end, we would like you to assist with ensuring all spaces are ready for use at all times. In the new LendingClub Salt Lake City location, the Workplace Services Manager will lead efforts to ensure that our space is always shiny, our employees can work effectively, and our guests have an extraordinary experience. This is a full-time, exempt position, with a regular day shift.
What You'll Do
As a Workplace Assistant, you will have a wide variety of possible responsibilities that will shift over time to meet the demands of the business and the make-up of the team as a whole.
- Break Room Oversight: Ensuring food program items have been stocked properly, appliances & equipment are working properly, and that the space is cleaned regularly
- Conference Room Oversight: Performing conference room resets as needed. This includes cleaning & organizing all furniture, ensuring all equipment is fully operational, cleaning whiteboards, and restocking markers & erasers
- Ticket response: Respond to help tickets that are received during the course of the day. Examples include providing needed furniture, fixing broken equipment, hanging items, installing ergo equipment, & event set-ups
- Storage Room Audits: Reviewing all storage rooms within the Lending Club offices and coordinating with the manager of the room to purge unused items and help to clean/organize the space
- Building Management Communication & Coordination: Assisting with building management’s requests to LendingClub for various matters.
- Moves/Adds/Changes: Providing needed support to regular employee moves and on-boarding requirements of new employees
- Project and Program Support: Supporting specific needs of Workplace Services projects and programs. As we initiate projects and make adjustments to programs, you will be tasked with helping and maintaining use metrics, costs, vendor orientation, etc.
- Other related department duties as needed
- 2-4 years related experience, degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Comfortable using drill and hand tools
- Able to lift 40lbs
- Ability to collaborate in a professional and positive manner within a diversified, challenging, and dynamic environment.
- You can build and maintain respect and unity with co-workers
- Able to develop, maintain and adhere to action items, responsibilities, goals, and initiatives; self-imposed or assigned
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly, efficiently, and effectively
- You seek to recognize inefficiencies in systems, communicate suggestions for improving with others in an effort to improve the processes
- Comfortable with facilities management software applications or work order systems a plus
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.