About the Role
Here at LendingClub, we place a high value on providing workplaces that our employees value and that leave a positive impression on our visitors. As our Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for all guests visiting our Lehi office. You will also be responsible for effectively leading the office traffic flows, greeting all guests, ensuring that visitors are comfortable and situated upon their arrival, and ad hoc administrative tasks. You will go above and beyond to ensure all guest have an outstanding experience while in our space. This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
What You'll Do
- Answer, screen and route incoming calls with excellent phone etiquette and sense of discretion
- Greet visitors upon arrival in a professional and pleasant manner
- Handle time-sensitive materials and issues in an appropriate manner
- Manage calendar logistics for large meetings scheduled in conference and training rooms
- Maintain the appearance of the lobby and reception desk
- Act as a point of contact for internal employees in relation to the lobby, guests, conference room availability, etc.
- Help keep conference rooms presentable between meetings
- Assist as needed with lunch orders for executive meetings or visitors
- Other administrative duties as necessary
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience, college degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Innovative problem solver
- Enthusiasm to work under pressure, deadlines, and collaboratively with others
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.