About the Role
People are our top priority at LendingClub. We want employees to learn and grow with us so we offer onboarding programs, on-the-job training, career development sessions, and performance check-ins to support a culture of internal promotions. You will work on a diverse team where we inspire everyone to voice their opinions, while retaining the humility to listen and accept other viewpoints. Employee resource groups—like our women’s, veterans, Latinx, and LGBTQ groups—offer more ways to feel connected and supported within our LendingClub community. How would you like to work in a dynamic environment with a high-energy, collaborative team to impact the business?
What You'll Do
The People Success Recruiting Team is seeking a Senior Manager, Corporate Recruiting to continue to deliver first-class recruiting in partnership with leaders in Finance/Accounting, Corporate Strategy, Investor, Legal, Risk and HR. You will be responsible for the strategic direction and execution of our Corporate Recruiting function by developing a team of high-performing recruiters to fill roles with high-quality candidates against ambitious timelines, while maintaining excellent candidate experience. You will help develop recruiters’ skill sets including identifying, evaluating and closing candidates and handling clients. You will develop new programs and improve existing programs to identify, attract and retain the most talented technologists. Does this sound like a fit for you?
- Lead the Corporate Recruiting strategy and execution for LendingClub by collaborate with business and HR leaders to understand talent needs
- Set bold recruiting goals and drive the talent development, partnerships and programs to achieve them
- Drive data-based recruiting through regular data collection, reporting and partner communication. Constantly evaluate current and prospective programs against clearly-defined success metrics
- Own and advance metrics for the recruiting team and individuals, regularly evaluate performance and help recruiters improve
- Act as a Player-Coach to provide mentorship to recruiters throughout candidate identification, interviews/evaluation, reference checks, offers/negotiation and close. You also support recruiters to work with hiring teams to define job specifications, leveling, compensation and ensure budgetary support.
- Have a BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Bring 4+ years’ experience in internal recruiting with knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Have led high-performing recruiting teams for 5+ years
- Are a passionate player-coach mentality; you are equally eager to lead a team and get into the details on recruiting or other technical projects as required
- Influence client groups and executives through relationships, expertise and data
- Manage internal partners at all levels of an organization
- Have exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with challenging demands
- Are able to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Are a patient, communicative teammate
- Experience partnering with staffing agencies to supplement hiring is a plus
- Knowledge of Workday ATS would is a plus
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.