About the Role
People Success Recruiting Team is seeking a dynamic Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus, and determination to our team. You will own and drive high-volume, end-to-end recruiting for a variety of roles across our Operations team. We are passionate about delivering a candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it’s really like to work here. We are also a high energy, harmonious team that loves working in a rapidly changing environment doing exciting and impactful work to the overall business.
What You'll Do
- Manage full cycle recruiting process; screen resumes, coordinate interviews, reference checks, and make salary recommendations.
- Dedicated approach to ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Utilize multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open positions.
- Work consultatively with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals, and partner to develop strategies for attracting and hiring a wide range of candidates.
- Provide recommendations to improve our process and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions.
- Provide data and reporting to your hiring teams.
- Drive offer process - including extending offers and closing candidates.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience would be a plus
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for all levels of an organization with exposure to hiring from mid-level to senior management positions.
- Build strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with moving targets.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to be a patient, communicative, and collaborative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.