About the Role
Lending Club is looking for a Sr Cisco UCCE Engineer to join the Telephony team within Corporate Technology. This team is primarily responsible for overseeing the development and on-going support of Lending Club’s telephony platform including Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)
The right candidate must have a strong UCCE technical background and demonstrated experience in leading telephony initiatives. As a self-starter requiring minimal supervision, the Sr. Engineer must have a strong commitment to technical excellence and teamwork as this individual will be in a strategic position to influence and lead change within the technology organization.
What You'll Do
- Implement Cisco IP Telephony solutions by translating business requirements into project plans thru implementation of Cisco IP Telephony applications including Cisco CVP/ICM (Cisco Voice Portal/Intelligent Contact Manager) Enterprise call routing, Cisco IPCC (IP Contact Center), VXML (Voice Extensible Markup Language) Gateways.
- Deploy, configure and script Cisco UCCE software [ICM, and CVP], Cisco Outbound options.
- Take ownership of project tasks, quantify and complete on time with minimal supervision
- Work with various IT development teams to integrate custom-developed and 3rd-party provided software and hardware solutions including software applications, IVR (Interactive Voice Response), Call Center anddatabase integration with the Cisco IP Telephony infrastructure.
- Responsible for delivery of excellence in products, process, and infrastructure management.
- Applies knowledge of call center operational dynamics as it relates to the implementation of ACD (Automatic Call Distribution), CTI (Computer Telephony Integration), Network Routing and Enterprise Reporting utilizing Cisco Unified CCE (Contact Center Enterprise) solutions to solve call center related issues.
- Prepares documentation and conducts training and user orientation for clients detailing configuration of proposed and deployed solutions.
- Interprets network alert and performance management tool output to properly engineer the capacity and resiliency of the UCCE portion of the VoIP network.
- Exercise Innovation during all stages of the project lifecycle from design through implementation.
- Applies business and technical analytical skills to analyze, implement and deploy comprehensive support processes to resolve complex business & operational issues involving multi-tiered Cisco IP Telephony applications.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant Cisco UCCE experience.
- Experience with voice gateways or SIP protocol experience
- Hands on Experience in Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)/ICM /CVP, Call Studio and ICM Scripting.
- Hands-on experience in UCCE/ICM troubleshooting including RTTEST , OPCTEST, PROCMON, DUMPLOG
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM) experience is a plus
- Experience implementing integrations using web tools and REST APIs is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including demonstrated ability to effectively engage, influence and communicate technical and business issues and solutions to all levels in the organization.
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience with Cisco IP Dialer, Third Party Outbound Campaign Managers, Email Manager is a plus
- Multi-site configuration and hybrid of enterprise level IP and TDM environments is a plus
- Certifications on the UCCES /UCCED / UCCEI certified CCNA/CCNP/CCIE-Voice is a plus.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.