About the Role
As a key member of the IT team, you are responsible for systems in Corporate Technology area and support local IT infrastructure and services. You will be the "to go" person connecting the business and technical teams to support solutions to complex computer and network problems at the facility.
You are part of highly ambitious team and will support local IT infrastructure and services and have few other engineers as part of your team.-5 at the LendingClub HQ in San Francisco.
You will run system jobs on demand and monitor scheduled jobs. Do some initial troubleshooting if job fails and take corrective action. You will move files from / to file servers, update configurations of systems.
What You'll Do
- You have minimum of 3 years of experience
- Highly competent and highly motivated individual in this role. Some of the primary requirements and responsibilities include strong communication skills, independent problem-solving / self-direction, a service-oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned, focus on resolving issues in alignment with the SLAs, establishing and maintaining communication with technology customers to keep them updated with status of their requests and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes
- Collaborate with engineering and other support teams to solve complex problems
- Maintain a focus on continuous improvement and the customer experience, ensuring an exceptional customer service experience and resolving all customer concerns
- Provide detailed documentation of all implementations, changes, and solutions resulting from desktop support activities
- Quickly and professionally respond to second and third level technical support requests that come in via phone, e-mail, ticketing system and in person
- Ensure 100% user happiness by providing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and timely resolution of more complex problems
- Participate in after-hours support and on-call rotation
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- Experience providing maintenance to a complex system or project
- Experience with Windows and Microsoft SQL Server or any other database
- Proven experience with customer service and customer focus
- Basic systems administration of multiple technologies OR Intermediate systems administration on a single technology.
- Technical problem-solving skill
- Basic knowledge of backup and disaster recovery
- Basic scripting knowledge
- Application support on a selective system
- Small/midsize project management methodology
- Intermediate skills in software deployment (Windows or Mac)
- Operation documentation
- ITIL Certification
- System Administration Certification
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.