About the Role
The security engineer plays a key role building security capabilities and increased automated efficiency motivated by LendingClub security objectives. You will be working closely with InfoSec, SysOps and Dev teams to deploy and run our security tools and infrastructure.
As a senior member of the team, your focus will be building and maintaining security infrastructure, influencing and injecting secure ideas in the roadmap, promoting the best security practices, solving extraordinary security challenges, and pushing your engineering knowledge and expertise.
What You'll Do
You are implementing a FIM solution in a production and non-prod environment. You are the authority in the Lending Club technology stack and inject security standard methodologies. You are driving security engineering and architecture efforts for our production infrastructure. Working with PKI and Cryptography infrastructure. Supporting load-balancing and WAF infrastructure. You will be collaborating with internal partners on addressing systemic security issues. Developing new, creative solutions to support the organization and the architectural roadmap.
- Minimum 5 years experience Linux system administration with 2+ years in security in engineering.
- Infrastructure security architecture and design experience with large scale customer facing production operations in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS and other public and private cloud infrastructure is recommended.
- You understand GLBA, SOX, PCI, Financial is a plus.
- BS in Computer Science or similar combination of education and experience.
- You have the ability to understand, measure and communicate risks associated to the business.
- You have advanced knowledge of the following: HIDS components and system internals such as OSSEC and osquery , authentication protocols such as OAuth, SAML, RADIUS, etc.
- You are involved in Encryption Standards and practical implementations such as PKI, TLS.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.