About the Role
As a key member of the IT team, you will be responsible for partnering with management, stakeholders, staff and other internal IT teams to run and support local IT infrastructure and services. You will the "to go" person connecting the business and technical teams to implement solutions to complex computer and network problems at the facility.
You are leading a small team of 4-5 technology professionals that will have dotted line responsibilities to the team at the LendingClub HQ in San Francisco.
You will guide the day-to-day operations of the local IT team, planning, directing, supervising and coordinating all activities related to supporting desktops, laptops, Cisco phone system, network connectivity, Citrix VDI, Windows administration, Mac administration and much m
What You'll Do
- You have 5+ years of experience directly handling technical support teams
- Be hands-on and work on the same challenges faced by your team
- Work in concert with IT staff in the San Francisco HQ to serve as the primary point of contact for all IT needs in Lehi
- Work to ensure that the culture, policies and procedures at LendingClub HQ are adopted at the Salt Lake facility
- Analyze problems and recommend hardware and software solutions as needed
- Serve as the escalation point for all IT issues related to the Salt Lake facility
- Collaborate with engineering and other support teams to solve complex problems
- Maintain a focus on continuous improvement and the customer experience, ensuring an extraordinary customer service experience and resolving all customer concerns
- Provide detailed documentation of all implementations, changes, and solutions resulting from desktop support activities
- Quickly and professionally respond to second and third level technical support requests that come in via phone, e-mail, ticketing system and in person
- Execute and provide feedback for operational policies, procedures, processes, and standards
- Lead projects when needed
- Ensure 100% user happiness by providing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and timely resolution of more complex problems
- Participate in 24/7 support and on-call rotation
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- Experience providing technical support in a call center environment
- Familiarity with Citrix VDI and thin clients.
- Familiar with administering Cisco products such as Cisco Call Manager and Cisco UCCE
- Experience supporting PC's in a Windows Active Directory environment
- Expertise in areas of IT such as Microsoft Administration and Mobile Device Management
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, HTTP, SSL, and TCP/IP protocols
- Experience with Data Cabling / Computer Facilities maintenance
- Experience building IT infrastructure in new sites
- Willingness to work flexible shifts and scheduling including nights, weekends, and holidays, able to participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation.
- Proven experience with customer service and customer focus
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- ITIL Certification
- MS certifications such as MCSE, MCSA, and/or MCITP
- Extensive experience supporting an enterprise Cisco VOIP environment
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.