About the Role
As a member of the DevOps team, your unique role will focus deeply on monitoring and improving the various services and infrastructure. You will be suggesting improvements for implementation. You will be involved in performance testing, application & systems security. You will also be improving operations, infrastructure and playbook. You will build dashboards, have in-depth knowledge of CI/CD.
What You'll Do
- DevOps and on-call mindset; a natural ownership mentality to automate, alleviate and elevate all operations.
- Proficient in Java, SQL + a systems scripting language (e.g. Bash, Python, Groovy, etc).
- Deep understanding of AWS or other Cloud/IaaS, PaaS systems (e.g. Heroku, Azure, etc).
- Linux and open source savant.
- Extensive experience with New Relic, Splunk, GitHub, Jenkins, OpsGenie, Wavefront or similar services.
- Microservices fundamentals and scaling distributed systems.
You are a maker and a planner, capable of tackling all areas of operations, including monitoring, alerting, log-based data discovery, automation, reporting.
You master KPI instrumentation, have a love for training others and a lot more.
- You are a reliable communicator and sincere advocator.
- Nice to have experience with Docker, Kubernetes
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.