About the Role
Interested in a challenge? We're looking for a talented Sr Software Development Engineer in Test to join our Engineering team. In this role, you will build test frameworks and write automation scripts from scratch. You'll have an opportunity to play a key role in company initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Build test frameworks: You'll architect, design, and implement test automation frameworks from the ground up into a continuous integration and execution model.
- Be the testing expert: Use your thoroughly-honed QA methodologies to help drive testing across the LendingClub technology team as a whole. Coordinate with your scrum team and development counterparts in overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and release.
- 5+ years of test automation experience
- Hands-on experience writing test automation scripts with Java+Selenium Webdriver
- Expertise in Java, Python, SoapUI, and RESTeasy
- Utilized continuous integration methodologies and tools like Jenkins
- Java experience with navigating and working from the command line with Windows, Unix and/or Linux systems
- Experience with Web Services/API testing
- Used QA tools – JUnit, Selenium Webdriver, Enterprise Test automation framework, Unix Shell scripting, Eclipse, Jmeter, JIRA, GIT, and Oracle
- Experience with designing test cases and test scenarios to test software.
- BS degree in Computer Sciences or related field (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered), or equivalent work experience
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.