About the Role
Here at LendingClub, we take pride in helping our customers through our ethos of service: Lending Care. As leaders in the market, we seek individuals who are excited about their career, inspired by our vision and embody our values. By joining the Operations Learning and Development (L&D) team as a Learning Performance Coach, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and grow team members in Operations into high performing associates who empower those who strive to achieve financial success. In this role, you’ll provide real time coaching and performance feedback to team members who graduate from the training classroom and enter certification.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to empower our frontline by helping them provide best in class service through three simple principles:
“Build a Relationship, Make it Easy, and Think Ahead”
What You'll Do
- Lead and manage a team of 12-18 trainees to identify and improve performance and development.
- Leverage weekly 1:1s, real-time coaching, and call monitoring and auditing to provide actionable feedback aimed at development of new hires to strive towards exceeding performance expectations and coach on Lending Club’s attendance policy.
- Assist in taking escalated calls and providing coaching that focuses on upskilling agent competencies and confidence in taking ownership of challenging situations
- Evaluate and score calls through Quality Assurance (QA) monitor and ensure compliance are within company standards
- Participate in classroom training, assisting the facilitators by providing subject matter expertise during key sessions.
- Listen and seek to understand the issues learners raise during their classroom training and certification
- Help us build upon our foundation of Lending Care and uphold the reputation of best-in-class service by helping new hires develop the servicing mindset.
- Continue to learn the business within Operations and take ownership of your role and responsibilities
- Assist in the building and reporting of learning performance data to stakeholders.
- Use metrics as benchmarks and offer evidence of the effectiveness of the training and organizational change.
- Measure post training performance gaps to identify opportunities for continuous improvement with an emphasis on achieving performance results.
- Travel - required up to 50% of the time
- 3+ years experience coaching in a leadership capacity
- A positive attitude, self-motivated and willingness to help peers succeed
- Ability to be patient and be adaptable to the changing environment of Certification
- Experience in coaching methodology that guides learners to their own solution
- Flexibility with your schedule availability and can work any shift to support the development of our new hires
- An ambassador for service mindset, passionate about building high performing teams and improving customer experiences for LendingClub
- Think ahead and monitor progress of each learner during their certification process; as their coach, you provide solutions that anticipate future needs
- Simplify complex processes and make it easy for learners to grasp
- Ability to adapt to new situations by thinking on your feet
- Strive to implement feedback and dedicate time to your own professional development
- Genuinely curious about people and business, while inspiring passion in your new hires
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.