About the Role
What You'll Do
Design, implement, and document new software components. Improve existing software. Work with Product Management to understand requirements and contribute to release planning. Research new technologies and prototype new ideas. Ensure high testability and quality of delivered software. Work with QA and Operations teams to troubleshoot and fix defects in software. Participate in building Scrum process and agile culture within the company. Lead, coach, and mentor team of junior software engineers.
• 5-7 years software engineering experience in a web environment in any language
• 2+ years hands-on production level coding experience with Node.js in a consumer application
• Deep experience with unit test patterns (nice to have used Jasmine, Mocha, or similar)
• Production experience with npm, gulp, asset pipelines (browserify, webpack, or similar)
• Ability to create web applications that maintain a rich experience using stateless HTTP design patterns
• 2+ years working in an API-driven environment, consuming RESTful APIs from Node (i.e. Microservices)
• Experience with React-Redux or other similar modern frameworks
• Knowledge and experience with ES6+
• Currently working in TDD style, experience and affinity with dev-authored integration and functional tests
• Experience with CI/CD and DevOps tools (Jenkins, Docker, etc.)
• Understanding of modern customer development strategies (Lean Startup, marketing, etc.)
• Cross-browser, cross-platform UI design
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.