About the Role
Partnerships are an important and growing marketing channel for LendingClub. We work directly with the largest personal finance websites and top brands to not only attract new personal loan borrowers but also engage our members through offers that make valuable contributions to their goals. Reporting to the Director of Partner Marketing and VP of Business Development, this role will support the continued growth of our partnership marketing efforts. Significant opportunity for growth for a motivated individual.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute multi-channel partner marketing campaigns to grow third party offers on the LendingClub marketplace.
- Manage and maintain strong direct relationships with key partners, collaborating on opportunities for growth.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, legal, engineering, product and business development to produce and deploy high-impact campaigns; Defining timelines and coordinating processes to ensure successful delivery.
- Manage day-to-day operations including tracking and reporting, technical integrations and new partner on-boarding.
- Build regular internal and external reports on campaign performance. Contribute insightful analysis to improve profitability for both partners and LendingClub.
- Ensure partner and campaign compliance with both program policies and financial regulations. Regularly interact with the Legal department to maintain current guidelines and run the approval process for all marketing collateral.
- 3-4 years of professional experience, preferably in Financial Services or Technology, related to marketing, owning partner relationships, and/or developing go-to-market plans.
- Experience managing multiple clients/partners with many internal/external partners.
- You have a performance focused marketing mind and are familiar with marketing analytics platforms.
- Strong attention to detail with project management and organizational skills.
- Experience presenting to partners including marketing, product, and executives.
- Outstanding relationship management skills. A strong problem solver with an interest in resolving customer issues.
- You are tech savvy and knowledgeable about using technology to build partnerships (e.g. API integrations and product development processes).
- You are self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.