About the Role
Lending Club is looking for a Network Engineer to be part our exciting expansion in Lehi, UT.
In this role, you will work on a team of highly skilled Network Engineers responsible for the end-to-end ownership of our campus, production data centers and AWS environments. You are self-motivated, possessing phenomenal work ethic and a positive attitude of getting things done. You should be able to see the big picture but at the same time deep-dive into details to tackle complex problems.
What You'll Do
The initial responsibilities will be to setup and operate the LAN/WAN infrastructure of the LendingClub office in Lehi, UT. You will be the local contact for all network related needs.
You will also soon work on all Network Operations tasks and projects with the team located in the San Francisco HQ.
- Manage the LAN/ WAN supporting the corporate and platform network, including making recommendations for planning, design, configuration, operation and administration.
- Install and maintain network hardware, software; perform analysis, diagnostics, and problem resolution.
- Quickly and professionally respond to technical support requests that come in via phone, e-mail, ticketing system and in person.
- Leverage networking tools such as Wireshark to identify and mitigate network anomalies.
- Follow standards, methods, and processes.
- Participate and support disaster recovery initiatives and change management standards.
- Participate in Network Operations on-call rotation.
- Perform occasional maintenance at night and weekends when required.
- 5+ years of experience in Cisco networking: ASR Routers, Nexus and Catalyst Switches, ASA Firewalls, Wireless Controllers. TCP/IP, QoS, VoIP, etc.
- 2+ years of experience Palo Alto Firewalls and Panorama.
- Experience with new office build outs, expansions including MDF/IDF design and installation.
- Experience with enterprise class wireless solutions.
- Demonstrated expertise with Cisco ISE (Cisco Identity Services Engine) strongly desired.
- Knowledge of dynamic routing protocols (BGP, OSPF).
- Good analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills; self-motivated and creative.
- Proficiency with Unix and Windows server environments.
- Python or programming experience.
- Ability to operate independently or as part of a team.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some travel required.
Cisco certifications: CCNA, CCNP
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.